Thursday, June 14, 2012
Book Study
I'm so excited to get started with two different book studies this summer. The first I will be exploring The Daily Five with some of the K-2 teachers at my school, in an effort to implement the independent tasks upon our return next school year. I have an online book chat set up for that. If anyone else would like to join, check it out and let me know:) www.exploringthedailyfive.pbworks.com The other book I will be exploring is Guiding Readers: Making the Most of the 18 Minute Guided Lesson by Lori Jamison Rog. I'm excited to discuss and learn with some new "online" teacher friends.Check back for some highlights of my learning! What books are you reading?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I'll be joining in the guiding readers book study, too, and am so excited! You are lucky-nobody at my school EVER wants to do a book study. Or really too much of anything. :)
ReplyDeleteThank goodness for cyberspace!
Shannon
http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com